Rich & Associates is seeking a highly organized, independent, and self-motivated planner for our nationally recognized Parking Consulting Firm in the Southfield, MI. We are seeking an individual to fill an entry level role in small and large scale parking projects for both public and private sector clients. Additional experience and expertise is welcome.
Rich & Associates is a full service parking consultant providing customized solutions to every type of parking need. We are seeking a planner for our Southfield, MI office. This position will support our growing parking planning services which includes transportation planning such as bicycle and pedestrian planning, public outreach, land use planning, and other areas of the planning field. A technical knowledge of planning principles is required along with the ability to effectively write reports and similar planning documents. The ability to work closely with the public, stakeholders, and various municipal staff is also desired.
- Preferably 1 year of experience or internship at a planning agency
- Experience with planning principles such as zoning codes, comprehensive plans, land use analysis, community engagement, and knowledge of progressive planning trends and strategies
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with ArcGIS, Adobe inDesign, Adobe Illustrator and or CAD is preferred
- Overnight and occasional weekend travel is required
- Strong communication, leadership, and writing skills
Bachelors or better in Planning or related field.
How to Apply
To be considered for this career opportunity, please send your resume via email to Annaka Norris, firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled. To learn more about Rich & Associates please visit our website, www.richassoc.com
Please send resume to: email@example.com.