With the temperature dropping and snow falling, it is important to keep up on the proper maintenance and service techniques to keep your structure healthy.
We’ve put together a list of tips to follow to make sure your parking structure is prepared for the cold winter months ahead!
- Make sure HVAC systems are in proper working order
- Inspect doors and windows for any gaps
- Routinely inspect floor drains to ensure they are free from accumulated debris
- Make sure any gutters along the roof lines of vertical cores remain clean and free of debris
- Remove any standing/ponding water in and around the structure
- Promptly remove ice and snow from entrances and ramps
- Treat icy spots with de-icing solutions such as CMA or Calcium Chloride